Real Estate logo ideas needed!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kirbydog, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbydog

kirbydog

I posted a thread already, but that was before I understood the forums. I recently purchased the software, but much to my dismay I have learned that my 4 year old girl has more creativity in her pinky than I do in my whole body. I'm good at selling real estate (residential). I'm not good at creating.

And then I discovered this forum and I'm blown away with some of the designs that I have seen. I'm amazed at how creative you folks are.

Ok, I need help. I've just received my Brokers license and I'm starting my own real estate firm which will be called "Kirby Smith & Associates Realty and I'm looking for a logo to be designed aound KSA Realty but with the full name also spelled out somewhere in the design. I'm coming from RE/MAX and so I'm partial to the red white and blue that they have in their logo and plus I think it's patriotic so I'm thinking I would like to see something in that color scheme, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, my practice is in the Fort Worth, TX area. I hope this helps as far as getting some ideas flowing. If any additonal info is needed please let me know.

I appreciate any ideas or suggestions and will take a serious look at everything. Thanks so much! Kirby

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres something to get this started

Attached Files:

• ksa.jpg
      ksa.jpg
      File size:
      79.7 KB
      Views:
  3. kirbydog

kirbydog

logo

Worlock, thanks for the quick response. That looks pretty cool. One thing I was thinking about was that the logo will be used on business cards, stationary, and especially real estate yard signs so I will need something that will be easy to read. So I'm thinking something with solid letters instead of an outline of letters. I'm not against the outline being one color and filled with a different color though.

Also, I'm not sure about the graphic. I think I just need to see different ideas, but that's a good start. Thanks again for the fast response.

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

A couple of ideas using a map of Texas

Attached Files:

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Kirby - it's sounding like you are looking for somone to do a complete design of your logo. Maybe you want to visit our 'Logo Wanted' area and fill out the needed info in this thread. Typically, this area of the board is useful if you have a current design and would like some feedback on how to maybe tweak it to make it better.

6. kirbydog

kirbydog

design

Thanks Randy. Yes ultimately I am looking for someone to do a complete design for me, however I was looking for ideas to get me started so I wasn't sure if I needed to post here or on another forum.

I'll take your advice and go through the proper channels. Thanks. K

7. kirbydog

kirbydog

Doc, That's pretty cool. I especially like the first one. The more I think about, I probably need to stay away from anything with a "Texas Orientation" as ultimately I would like to expand nationally. I know that's going to be some time off in the future, but I should definitely get one logo that I can stay with long term. Thanks for the ideas! Kirby

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Something like this would be good for the mentioned above.

Attached Files:

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

It wasn't that you were doing anything wrong, but you may get additional input from others in the other area. Doc & Worlock are doing an awesome job with the samples, so you want to continue working right here until they've nailed down something for you, it's not hurting anything.

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Variation....

Attached Files:

11. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here is a very simple idea.

[​IMG]

12. kirbydog

kirbydog

logos

Chris we're on the right track. I like the simple yet professional image that portrays. It does need to have the word Realty in it though so however that can be worked in.

Worlock I like the one you came up with in reply #8. We're on the right track with these.

I like the colors red and blue and I like the professional looking image and now want to get away from the patriotic. I guess just seeing the ideas in print have helped me to realize what I don't want as well as what I do want.

RE/MAX is famous for the balloon and that's kind of what I'm looking for, not a balloon, but a logo that when people see it automatically think of my brand.

These ideas are great and are helping me get clearer in my mind what I'm looking for. Thanks for everyone's help. These are looking great.

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Example...The 3 roof look

Attached Files:

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Idea for recognition....

Attached Files:

15. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here is another idea I went with. I am showing it with and without the company name.

[​IMG]

16. Chris

Chris Staff Member

OK one more idea for now.

[​IMG]

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

and another from me as well...with a twist...

Attached Files:

18. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another design..

Attached Files:

19. kirbydog

kirbydog

Mac27 I like both of these designs. I also saw another design that I liked that someone else did on another thread, but not sure it's appropriate for me to mention on this threadd since someone else did it.

I also like the other variation that you came up with on this design. Kirby

20. Chris

Chris Staff Member

If you want more ideas just let us know.

Also I am glad you like what I did. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.