Re:draw pads

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by blackknight, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackknight

blackknight

Hello folks, I am not back yet, I have a few days to go before I am moved in. I am using the computer at the library for now.
    MY QUESTION: Has anyone out there used those pressure sensitive draw pads where you can draw onto your paint program using a pen instead of a mouse. I want to draw shapes, cartoons anything etc.. and then fill in the colors; then download some of my created images as part of my logos when I finish. What do you think of this piece of hardware and does anyone know all the things you can do with it. I would like to have others opinions on this tool before I purchase. It also comes with 3 different software. Thanks guys and girls for any input.

2. KD-did

KD-did

I have and LOVE my 9x12 Wacom pad.It comes with a pen and a mouse...which doesn't have the problem associated with some cordless mice...Don't make the mistake of going small you'll end up with the bigger one anyway.
    There is a great free program made to use with the pads called ArtRage.. User friendly and very powerful. ArtRage.http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html

Tablet info:http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/index.cfm

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

What she said...

Yes... Get one.

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Got a wacom tablet aswell, love (art rage is awesome with it!!!) it even worked after the pen got mauled by my dog!
    MD

5. Flotsom

Flotsom

Ditto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.