re-downloading

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Godsajambo, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Godsajambo

Godsajambo

Not really an issue for here, but hoping for a bit of help.

I got the software late last year and loved it, highly recommend it to people, however my ISP got hit with a major hack and my PC was unlucky enough to get a couple of nasty trojans (serves me right for using their software to protect it).

Upshot is, I had to wipe my hard drive to get on, and changed ISPs for security, I now don't have the email address I bought the software with, paid by paypal and can't get my order number back.

The company dealing with the sales side have not responded (other than the standard auto-reply) for 3 days now and I can't get the software again without them getting in touch to say how to get it, and I even sent them the Paypal transaction details.

Anyone had this kind of problem and able to say how to get it resolved as it is not very professional for somethingthat is so great and putting a bit of a downer on things :image06:

Thanks for any help

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi GodsaJambo
    (what a great screen name!)

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

I remember getting your PayPal info, but I wrote back asking for your eMail address (that you used when you bought the software, and your first and last name. The eMail I received only had your first name and I was unable to look you up.

Paypal information won't let me get into your account (which is run by DigitalRiver.com). I need more info to get into your account.

PM (private message) me the details above and I'll see what I can do.

- Marc

3. Godsajambo

Godsajambo

Ah, sorry, PM sent, I didn't get your Email :image27: