Quick Question

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by preciousgift, Jun 26, 2006.

1. preciousgift

preciousgift

Hello All,

How is everyone? I have a quick question and hoping someone can answer it. Is there a way to create a Flash Ad without using one of the templetes or another program such as Flash? Please get back to me on this question.

Thank you

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Sorry Helena,

You can only create the flash ad with the templates. There is another program call Kool Moves where you can create simple flash from a blank template.

3. preciousgift

preciousgift

Hi cybrnetico,

Thanks for your reply I never heard of that program before, I will go to check it out. There is another program where you can do this plus a whole lot more, maybe you would want to take a look at this it is really a good program for developing Flash Files. Here is the link if you care to check it put: http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?area=products&product=max. You can also download it for free to try it out. If you check this out let me know what you think, or if you need any help with it.

Thanks again

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

helena
    what is it that you are trying to do ,maybe if you gave us some more insight into your project ,then we may be able to help you some more

5. preciousgift

preciousgift

Hi Lamo1graphic,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I'm not sure what else I can say that can explain what I asked any clearer. What I asked was "is there anyway to create a Flash Ad without using one of the templates?" What I am trying to do is create without using a template. I'm not sure what else or what other insight to give other than I have. The answer from
    Cybrnetico is exactly what I needed to know.

Once again thank you for responding if there is anything else I need to understand I am always thankful for those trying to help others.

6. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

helena
    i have made many flash with this program it is easy to use and you can build the flash fom the begining,using your own graphics
    http://www.flashdesignerzone.com/

7. preciousgift

preciousgift

Thank You All

Hi Lamo1graphic,

Thanks for your reply and the information you supplied. I have run may programs and still do myself, also I have built websites for both personal and business. This program is something new to me and will pick it up and learn soon. The reason for my purchasing this program is to use on the sites I build thus this will make it easier for me instead of building it from scratch. This is why I needed to know if I could use this to make customize Ads or Logo's so I did not have to use something other than scripting it from scratch. These programs are very valuable more so for people who do not write in any computer languages (HTML, plus many others). Once a person get's to learn these programs and spend time with them they to will be able to use this as a tool for others that may need their services. Once again if there are moderators here I say this "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE HELPING MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU MAY HAVE HAD IN YOUR PLANS WHEN YOU FIRST BUILT THIS BUSINESS FROM THE GROUND UP".

Once again thank you all for your help and response to my question. If I run into another snag I will sure to come back because the service especially the Moderators they have right now are on these questions as fast as I have seen in other forums. GOOD JOB GUY'S THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!! c_10cheers_3.gif

8. WickedDeath

WickedDeath

There is also inaflash at www.netugi.com and you can build from scratch and runs about the same ammount as this program which doesn't let you do about nothing

9. preciousgift

preciousgift

Hi WickedDeath,

Thank you for your response. Please check the link you provided because it is not related to any site. I will gladly check it out once the link is working.

Thanks again