Quick Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by DaleHutch, Sep 4, 2005.

1. DaleHutch

DaleHutch

Here's a quick logo I made up for a client....

[​IMG]

DH

2. KD-did

KD-did

Great design but I think the aqua isn't the best choice for the text...I would elect to use a cleaner looking shade of blue. The line under the name kind of reminds me of a smog level and that is why I think a cleaner blue would be in order.

3. DaleHutch

DaleHutch

I think you're right.... But that's the color they wanted. I'll mess with it and send one I think it should be...

4. richard_5001

richard_5001

Here's a take on it

It's obvious what I did here :goodluck

Attached Files:

5. jamirae

jamirae

I like them both, but do agree with Katie on the first one and that line underneath the text. mabye just do away with the line or make it a different type of brush stroke rather than the crayon/chalk looking one? I really like how you did the "M" and "A" to look like mountains on the right side. that makes this logo more versatile because they could use just that object by itself when they cant fit the whole logo with the text in it.

the second one is very professional looking. except, too many different fonts take away from the overall effect. stick with one font for the capitol letters "M" and "A" and then one font that is either the same or compliments the capitols. the word "vacations" can stay that font but try bolding it and see how it looks.

one other thing to keep in mind is that if you're going to use your logo for print, often times the drop shadow does not print well. so you just might want to test that out before you finalize.

6. richard_5001

richard_5001

Changes

Here are some of the ideas :Idea: (thanks, jamirae) incorporated into the design with an additional smaller logo idea that would allow for just the MA to be used as a symbol logo for more flexibility.

Attached Files:

7. DaleHutch

DaleHutch

Thanks for the help!!!!!

I will play around with it a repost!