Questions regarding the TCC.

Discussion in 'Character Creator Q&A' started by icetoken, Oct 13, 2014.

1. icetoken

icetoken

I have a couple questions before I buy....(1) is it possible to add more than 1 item to a shopping cart? It looks like I have to order one by one. (2) In the character creator, is there babies and toddler icons? (3) from the samples you have on this page, the fist one for example (it's a woman brunette wearing a purple superhero outfit). If I made something like that, is it possible with your software to have the same character look do a different pose/ Like with her arms out to the side? Or are you stuck with the way they're facing? (4) does your software include different backgrounds, or are the end result pictures with a transparent background? (5) what file types does it save as? Thanks in advance. Travis

Also...is this an addon for the Logo Creator or are they 2 separate entities?

2. snginc

snginc

1 yes
    2 no
    3 no, not in the way you want...you can flip the image horizontally and vertically and you can rotate it but you cant change the actual pose.
    4 this is an addon for logo creator so you have built in backgrounds that come with logo creator.
    5 transparent png, jpg, png or swf

I hope this helps.

Jerome

gunsmoke likes this.
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

snginc likes this.