Questions/ Feature Requests

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Patrick Wooley, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Marc or anyone else,

I posted this as a PM in the WF, but I guess you don't check there very much, so reposting here.

I've been searching for awhile for a graphics software that will do what this does- http://wisebanner.com

I don't have, nor do I know how to use, Photoshop. I'm not interested in learning either, as it requires a steep learning curve.

I'd like you to consider an add on package or a standalone software that will do this. I need to mass create banners in every size for running paid traffic. I'd like to create one in whatever size, push a button, and have the software spit out all of the other sizes. If I have to tweak a little afterwards, no problem. I just need it to install the skeletons of each banner size without me manually having to do it every time.

There are softwares to do this already (very few), and I love the ease of this one. However, the other ones require Photoshop or some other graphics program normally. Or, they are a per creation price point, which I will not consider purchasing.

Can you consider an add on in the near future that will mass create banners and will be able to be used with this? I know this would sell like wildfire and hope you'll consider it.

You mentioned that the web graphics will import Photoshop layers. Not sure what that means exactly, but hopefully it will do what I'm asking here. What do you think?

If anyone knows of another software that will do what I'm asking, please post it. I've looked long and hard for a solution, and this is the only one I've found, aside from something that is a per size or per banner charge, in which case, I might as well pay someone on Fiverr.

PS- LOVE your software so far. Very easy, which is good for tech challenged like me.

Thanks,

Patrick

2. KD-did

KD-did

You can use TLC if you start with the banner shape....keeping the canvas proportions. Then by using a free resizer or image editor to finish with. There are several online banner makers that are free to use also.

For Windows platform a FREE is Pixresizer
    http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  3. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

KD,

Thanks for you answer. I was hoping that this would help, but after more than 2 hours trying to uninstall all the crap this installed on my computer, I have given up on it.

I know you made this recommendation in the air of helping out, and am not blaming here. It installs many programs, changes the toolbar settings, installs a toolbar and a few other things, that are hard to get rid of after the fact. Yes, I declined every thing it tried to install, but it installs anyway.

Not recommended after that experience.

Hope someone else comes up with another solution. Thanks for trying to help out though.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Look for Pixresizer from your favorite download local. The program itself is fantastic. I have used it for at least 5 years.

5. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Maybe I'll give it another shot. Thanks.

6. KD-did

KD-did

Sorry to hear that so much stuff has been added...pushing products GRRR.

7. KD-did

KD-did

Besides set sizes... you can do custom sized. It also can save in many different file formats. You might look into a FREE viewer& editor
    [​IMG]
    IrfanView 4.37