Questions about marketing our creations

Discussion in 'Marketing Tips' started by ebizwildfire, Aug 3, 2008.

1. ebizwildfire

ebizwildfire

Hi Folks,

I'm an ecstatic new customer :image20:who has been reviewing banner and ecover software for some time, in search of THE best on the market. I think I have arrived!!!:newbie:

I need to read all the "rules" in the terms of service doc but here's my question.

Are we permitted to create logos, biz cards, banners, etc. to be able to sell to our clients to help them grow their biz?

They are going to LOVE these creations, just wanted to confirm we can do this.:image16-1:

Also - I read in several places that there are gallery images and templates that we can access with our purchase? I've not found them yet.

I have the Logos, Web Template and Ad Creator.

Who needs sleep -:image10: this is going to be SO much fun!!!!:image07:!
    Over to you,
    Dee

2. Wicked

Wicked

Simple answer to most of that... YES.. Just ensure that if you use any custom elements outside of the softwares offered elements that you have the permission to use them in that manner. As well I think a "terms of service" policy is nice to have stating that you retain the rights to reuse graphical elements provided to the customers however without duplicating any one customers design.

The templats are built into the software. You will recieve them with your purchase..

3. youbackbut

youbackbut Guest

4. Ted01213

Ted01213

5. Ray1234

Ray1234 Guest

The post looks so great... The post is so much informative and useful. By the way do you heard about the site http://www.gentlerainaf***entmarketing.com/. They are one of the best Financial Service provider, and also advisor..
    I am using this site for my business marketing... I use to get good marketing tips too...