Question on software to buy...

Discussion in 'Hints and Tips' started by Blacksheep, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep

I'm trying to decide which product to buy. I have a genealogy website that needs a logo ad. I need to purchase it as soon as possible so I can get the ad made, but I'm wondering if this logo software will work for a genealogy related logo. My husband also has his own business and I'm wanting to create a logo for that too. I do have some genealogy art and jpgs on my computer, but just wondering if it will be worth my money to buy this. If it has nothing I need and I buy it that will not be good for me. Does anybody know if I can use this software for a genealogy site. Thank you.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Blacksheep, The Logo Creator allows importing of images in almost any format.

TLC makes the process of making a logo very easy. I bought TLC years ago to make a logo for my business and I continue to use the program almost daily. I use it to put graphics together for my ads and any number of other desktop publishing things.The kids have used it to put together graphics for school reports.

Right now Laughingbird has 2 sets on sale, the Leisure Edition or the Corporate3 Edition for only $8.95 http://www.thelogocreator.com

3. Gravy

Gravy

Why don't you post a couple of genealogy art and jpg's and let the folks here play with them to see what we come up with.

We have some very talented individuals here whose work you should check out.

4. Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Posting clip art...

Ok thank you for your help. I think I'll just go ahead and buy the software, because my husband needs a logo for his auto repair business. He is planning on having a sign made for the front of his building and this logo would help the sign designer.

Thanks,

Blacksheep