Question and Suggestion

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by Laurenv, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Laurenv

Laurenv

I love the logo creator and it has helped me find my passion in life in creating logos and monograms for weddings and other wedding-related products. However, I was wondering where I can find elegant wedding graphics? Also a suggestion for new Laughingbird software would be to have a wedding logo pack or Monogram pack for TLC. Is that anywhere in the works? Any help would be much appreciative. Thanks and keep up the good work in TLC. :image28:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Laurenv, Do you have anything in mind that you would like to use? I have tons of things related to weddings.

4. Laurenv

Laurenv

Thanks for the websites, they will come in handy. Also, I look forward to seeing the wedding edition of TLC.

5. Laurenv

Laurenv

Thanks for offering worlock! I was looking for wedding fonts, flourishes and abstract graphics of brides and grooms. I'm in the process of trying to purchase Adobe Illustrator, but its so expensive for me right now, so I'm just using TLC to complete all my logo work and Microsoft Publisher and The Print Shop to obtain graphics and such. Whatever you have I will appreciate any help.. Thanks a million!:image28:

6. 3DS

3DS

Hello Laurenv,

My recommendation is stock.xchng (http://www.sxc.hu/). It's all proffessional photos for free. I use it for much of my photoshop & illustrator artwork and more. Sometimes I search through it just for inspiration.

Even tho it's free, it's always a good idea to email the photographer/artist for any special instructions; like some may just reguest a look at your final work. Sometimes they just like to keep tabs where their work is being used. Just add your selections to your lightbox for later use, check each artist's gallery profile for any special message/request of thier work, etc. They've always appreciated what I've done with thier work and are very happy to see it...and of course I always follow up with a "thank you".

I've already searched "wedding" on there and found 50 pages of images, as just a start. I'm sure you can try more specific searches.

good luck,
    3DS

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

give me an email addy and I'll create a zip file of the stuff I have and I'll send you the link to download it from, I can even create wedding certificates....Just so you know.

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a sample design of some of the elements I have , Is this something like what your looking for? The Bride and groom, the roses and the lettering?

Attached Files:

9. cyberchix

cyberchix

Warlock you are just TOO good!!:image28::image28:

you're the best

cheers
    cyberchix

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thank you Mam, But really Im just another "joe" that likes doing this stuff and helping where I can.

11. Laurenv

Laurenv

My email addy!!

Thanks so much for your help.. I really appreciate it. You can send it either to soulmate_designs@ymail.com or laurenvarlack@yahoo.com. You rock!! :image28:

BTW.. That wedding image you created is awesome..I love it, especially the rose flourish in the background.. very pretty. Thanks again.

LaurenV

12. Laurenv

Laurenv

Exactly What I am looking for!!!! WOW!

I commented on your graphics before.. but I had to comment again. That is EXACTLY what I am looking for.. Very, very pretty. I love it!
    I'm a novice in graphic design, but TLC and all of the mods and members in the Forum has helped me learn a lot. I'm currently in the process to pursue a degree(another one..lol) in graphic design and multimedia so I can learn some more.

Thanks to Marc and all of you in the TLC Forum for helping me find my passion.

I will upload some of what I created in TLC from my business in the forum and if yawl can give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Lauren V

13. Laurenv

Laurenv

Thanks for the site! I found a lot artwork there that I can use.

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I'll get them together and send you a email...unfortunately I dont have time right now due to my work,but I will take care of this first thing tonight when I get home at 9pm.

15. KD-did

KD-did

16. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Lauren, I sent you an email with the link