Quester logo

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by blackknight, May 3, 2006.

1. blackknight

blackknight

Here is a little fun project I did earlier. I started out with a rectangle bar; I then distorted the bar to make a wavy bar; then I duplicated the bar several times and arranged them in the order I wanted;I then exported the whole thing as I would a finished product; I went to my other program and imported that image; right click "copy"; then I made a circle;then I pasted the wavy image inside the circle; exported the whole thing to another program to remove the white and break the whole image up so that I could adjust or manipulate parts of that image; I took the bottom wavy bar, stretched it and turned it a bit to fit to make the whole thing look like a "Q" then I did a little bit of detail to it; packaged it up and pulled it back into TLC and finished up with the beveled lettering in TLC. THEN.... I used Katie's "security padlock" to secure the image. It really wasn't as troublesome to do as it seems, as alot of the steps I do unconciously without thinking about it.. just used to going thru the steps I guess.

Attached Files:

2. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.......Nice work BK *wink*. It even make's KD's lock look good (better)!:attention

3. blackknight

blackknight

Just Experimenting

I reset the color for the background of my Avatar to blend in at 225,228,242
    as kd suggested and I wanted my designs when I post to blend in as well, so I arranged the RGB code to be: 242,242,247 Hope I get it right.

Attached Files:

4. blackknight

blackknight

Katie, I am very close to the background but not quite there. Do you have an exact code for the posting in the forum background

5. Shelly

Shelly

mine says 245,245,255

Attached Files:

• back.png
      back.png
      File size:
      259 bytes
      Views: