Purchased Mega Pak and missing Web 2.0 and Alphabet

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by BuckNrut, May 16, 2009.

1. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

Hello,
    Just purchased Mega Pak for $189 and I am missing Web 2.0 and others that should be in the Mega Pak? Is there a way I can get the missing items?

Thanks for your help,

John

2. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

3. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

Anyone have any experience on the time frame here for support response?

4. Wicked

Wicked

There seems to be an old download still in there that Marc has not updated or removed so that the newest editions are included. There has been a few people lately reporting this. Marc the owner of this business seems to have been away for a short period of time recently but I would expect him to return shortly.

Sending the email was a good thing to do because unfortunately he is the only one that can assist you with this. You may be able to expedite your problem a bit faster by sending a PM (Private Message) to him here on the forum. After that you will have to be patient for his reply. Here is the link to send him a private message. Just click on Send Message and choose to send a private message from the drop down menu.

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/member.php?u=903

5. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

Thanks for the help. I also PM,d Marc with the issue. Hopefully I will hear from him soon :)

Thanks again

6. Wicked

Wicked

Your most welcome and thank you for your patience in the matter.

7. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

anyone know when Marc may return?

8. KD-did

KD-did

There is no one that represents Marc and Laughingbird Software here in the forum. Try sending another PM to Marc . By including an order number in your original post here in the forum (which I removed) you may have created a situation that others have tried using and Marc believes he has already taken care of you. Be prepared to document your purchase.

9. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

Thanks,

No problem documenting the purchase. Also purchased the extended download service. Anyone know if the download is fixed now? I was thinking I could maybe just uninstall and re download if it was fixed.

I don't know what to do.

10. BuckNrut

BuckNrut

Got it taken care of. Thanks for the help!

John

11. Wicked

Wicked

Glad you got taken care of John.