Product Poppers V 2.8.0 Not Working

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Scripeon, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Scripeon

Scripeon

Hey guys, my Logo Creator isn't working now that I've purchased Product Poppers, it isn't letting me create a new file.. Check this out please..

gcuneo2 and gunsmoke like this.
  2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Scripeon.
    Thanks for the video - it helps greatly!

Very interesting. And, now that you mention this - pretty confusing.

Don't find an already created folder, make a new folder. When the dialog box asks you to "Save" ... create a name for the folder, then choose the Save button.

Here, I created this youtube video for you - (there's no sound, I did a quick one for you):

Let me know if this helps!

gunsmoke likes this.
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Yep, I was a little confused at first too. My problem stemmed from NOT reading everything in front of me. I'm sure others are doing the same. The way the screen comes up on a PC it looks like it's looking to save a file, not create a folder. So I created a folder like Scripeon did. When it didn't work I slowed down and READ the popup and saw that it was looking to create the folder. Duh! I kind of feel better knowing I wasn't the only one. Both those videos above do help explain a lot better! Kudos to you guys for posting them! :)

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

:D Thanks GS.
    I'm working on making this a little easier. It's SO tricky as we're kind of at the hands of the Operating system's dialog box. Video tutorials and an eMail blast (pointing to the tutorial) may be the only way out of this :D

Glad the vids above helped

Marc