Problems uploading crispt logo

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by luvcharmer, May 31, 2005.

1. luvcharmer

luvcharmer

Please someone help me. I have made a perfect logo for my company and was excited until I tried to upload logo to make postcards. I have read different posts and done as I have learned. I exported image as a high res jpeg at 300 dpi. I then uploaded image at www.vistaprint.com where you can mange your own graphics and personalize business card & postcards. Well I was disappointed when the logo presented itself as very tiny, grainy & blurry. Please someone help! I was also hoping to make T-shirts with this logo!

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

First of make sure you have the latest update of TLC, if this is part of a bigger problem (i mean if there are more problems) you might need to uninstall and clean reinstall (high up in the c: dir.). then try again. Have you considered the problem might be with the website? try uploading an other image (not with tlc produced), does it show up grainy & blurry?
    Hope this helped.
    :goodluck
    MD

4. luvcharmer

luvcharmer

Yes, I just downloaded the newest version 2 weeks ago. I have also uploaded other pics to this website with clear printed pictures. Perhaps I'll try re-installing as you've suggested. Thanks for the advice :3dance:

5. Shelly

Shelly

If its a logo like you said it shouldnt be too large, try uploading it in a differant format. the site you mention recommends PDF you can also use Tif or Png format. These are all options available in TLC.

6. D RAT2

D RAT2

You also might want to make your canvas size in TLC as large as possible, and enlarge the whole Logo without blurring it. Then export in one of the recommended file formats.

7. luvcharmer

luvcharmer

Good idea. I'm going to do just that right now.