Problems upgrading to V6 after changing macbook

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Dave Bowerman, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Dave Bowerman

Dave Bowerman

Hello ,
    can someone help me please , i had v5 then upgraded from a macbook to a macbook pro.
    I can't get the V5 software to work and keep getting an error message saying something about not supporting power pc.

I would like to upgrade to v6 , is there a software version of v6 that works with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4.

I have tried a few times filling out the contact us form for help but have had no response so i thought i'd try my luck on here ,
    thanks
    Dave

2. KD-did

KD-did

Dave, try a different email address...something I had to do. V5 will not work with Lion but V6 will.

3. Dave Bowerman

Dave Bowerman

Thanks for the reply but i don't really understand what you mean by try a different email address , a different email address to get a reply to my problem / a different email address to download the v6 software to ??

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. Dave Bowerman

Dave Bowerman

Thanks for that , i have another problem now ,prior to clicking on the download link i deleted v5 from my macbook as i assumed it was not needed as it didn't work, as this is download is for an upgrade i cant get it to go in properly , is there a link to the full version please ,
    thanks for your help
    Dave

6. KD-did

KD-did

V6 should be placed in your "DOCUMENTS" folder. V6 is an entirely a new program.