problems and need some help

Discussion in 'General Support' started by JOHN VANDEBROOKE, Jan 30, 2014.

1. JOHN VANDEBROOKE

JOHN VANDEBROOKE

I purchased that newest product and installed along with the new update and now none of my programs work correctly. I miss having these to work with and now don't know how to fix the mess I am in. I don't get any answer from marc when I put in a email to him. If I take all the programs off I have purchased not sure how to get them to reinstall. any ideas of what to do.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi John!

really sorry to hear this.
    I had replied to you on the 17th and was waiting for your response.

you mentioned that you uninstalled the older version (by accident? I think you said)...
    Then you were unable to install the product poppers ... or something to that effect.

Either way, It sounds like a mess and I want to get you back up and running.

Let's try this first.
    Make sure version 6.8 is installed.

Then, visit: http://www.thelogocreator.com/order-lookup

If some of your orders are no longer active, you can eMail me the order numbers and I'll reactivate them. Or, you can click one of the links to talk to my eCommerce provider (Cleverbridge). I've advised them to activate any accounts a customer needs a redownload for.

Please keep me posted!

Marc

3. JOHN VANDEBROOKE

JOHN VANDEBROOKE

Just sent you this email
    I can see the order for the logo creator 6 version and it was packaged with business cards and facebook on the clearbridge site
    But I don’t see the other programs in the links you gave me so not sure how I purchased them from you in the past…
    The logo creator this was the 6.0 version packaged with business card and facebook
    I see I have the 6.8 installed now but now it really does not work at all as I just went in and I can even get in now... Perhaps I should take everything off and start again... your call..... I had
    The people pak
    The business card creator
    Facebook timeline templets
    The 3 d animated set ( and I think I had the non animated set as well but not sure)
    The product poppers… which got me into trouble.

I think that is all of the ones I had… I am in Arizona at the moment on my laptop and I have these on my computer back home in WA state. So I could double check in a few months when I am home.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Get the stuff you had and re-download it to the V6.8 and install it. I had some things disappear too but after installing to the V6.8 everything worked.I had the same issue. All I did was install the missing versions to V6.8 Do an order lookup and then just download them from each link and install them into your new v6.8. It is not necessary to delete your current V6.8.