1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Problem.....

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by Zipper, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Zipper

Zipper

Help...

When I import a grahic and use it to cover the whole template I am
    unable to select the text editor OR return to the main menu. In other words,
    it is impossible for me to cover the whole template. Anu solution>:helpnow:

Thanks

Z

2. theghoul

theghoul

need more info'

Do you mean the imported image covers up exsisting text so you can't re-select it for editint?

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hey Zipper, what part of ecover are you in when you do this? Design a Cover, photo realistic mode or flash export? Can you get a screen shot of what you have when you do this?

4. Zipper

Zipper

It's when I'm in the design a covet mode. Because I cant minimize the ECC, I use the "windows" key when I want to go to another window. When I do that it asks me if I want to save my project, manhy times, when I say "yes", it removes all my images. However, I have found a work around. I just go ahead and "Save Project as" before I do that and that takes care of that problem.
    As far as the "text" problem, it happens if I have just left the original text elemenmt up I can click over and over and still cannot get to the text box.
    Now if I enter my new text or just enlarge the origianl text, prior to covering the template with an image, the progblem is solved...
    Probably not to clear, but anyway, it works for me..

Thanks

Z

5. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Have you tried sending your image to the back behind the text and see if you can edit the text then?

6. Zipper

Zipper

Yes, I did try that. I'll double check to be sure.

Z