Problem with TLC

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Grannyathome, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Grannyathome

Grannyathome

When I click on an image or some text to select it it won't stay selected. It only blinks red as long as I'm holding the mouse key down but then turns right back to it's original color as soon as I let up. What am I missing here. How can I change text or image while holding the mouse pointer on same? :question:

granny

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

The blinking is TLC telling you it's selected, even when you let off the mouse. Until you select something else, it will stay selected.

To change the text, click the text you want to change and go up and type in what you want and click, use this text. It will change the text you just chose on the canvas.

To change the image, you'll have to delete the one you don't want and insert the one you want.

3. KD-did

KD-did

Unlock all your elements.

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Granny, to add to KD's note. In some of the templates, when they were created, the person selected the text and images and 'locked' them together. That make it easier to move the entire logo around the canvas at once. (You can do that too, by using the function on the file menu.) Those elements may be locked together, so you need to unlock them.

Let us know how you're coming along. I hope your computer didn't finally die on you.

5. Grannyathome

Grannyathome

Thanks Randy and KD.

I thought my computer was history there for a while but it seems to be doing ok now. I still think the mother board is on its way out so it's a simple of time.

I appreciate your replies. I felt rather silly thinking the text I selected wasn't selected just because it didn't stay pink. The tip on unlocking the elements was very helpful.

OK now that the ole 'puter is up and running and I know what I select is selected I gotta get back to logoing.

Happy logoing to all and to all a good morning. (Just got up)

Granny