problem with my demo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by dvickers101, Jun 20, 2007.

1. dvickers101

dvickers101

I downloaded the demo and then we purchased the software thru the demo and it then opened the the templates but not all that I thought we would recieve it only opened 20 more templates I thought tit would open 40 more plus the original 7

I have no convermation email and i forgot to right down the numbers it had.

Please help me

Linda

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. dvickers101

dvickers101

I did what you asked for and still nothing

I'm not an idiot and i understand that email gets redirected but I did not recieve any email what so ever and my product is not what was promised i'm short by 20 templates this is not right please fix my problem

Linda

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Linda --- it's a little hard to tell that you got all 40 because some of them were actually in the program itself originally. When it was unlocked, you recieved several new ones (that clearly pop out) but there are others that were unlocked, but because they were already in the other template sections, you don't notice them as well.

I thought the same thing when I first got the software.

5. dvickers101

dvickers101

thank you but.

I can count there were 7 in the templates for demo use and when you purchase the software your to recieve 40 additional templates what I recieved is 20 templates

plus i dont have my key emailed to me yet and if i lose my software i cant reload it with out a key

Linda

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Linda,

If you could wait a couple of days, Marc (Laughingbird) will be back and will take care of your problems. I apoligize for the inconvenience, but he's the only one that can take care of your issue(s). He'll need to contact the company that takes care of the actual download and email distribution when a person purchases the software.

Again, I apoligize for the inconveniece. I know that's not the answer you were hoping to hear.