problem exporting swf

Discussion in 'Product Poppers' started by rrs, Jun 16, 2014.

1. rrs

rrs

Hello.
    I'm using version 6.8 on mac and have the problem that when you save as swf files are not properly seen when viewed as text and still images but the background swf be, behind the fund and not seen.
    What can be the problem?
    It's the same with 3D animations

2. KD-did

KD-did

You should be EXPORTING the SWFs as in your title not saving as you say you are doing.

Make sure your Adobe AIR is current.

3. rrs

rrs

First, thanks for the reply.
    If I click on export swf, if only one image swf running, but if I add other images or text is when my problem occurs, the background or image sfw disappears in the exported file and only the residues are images or text.

4. KD-did

KD-did

I have never experienced that when I have put several swf's on the canvas and exported. Being Marc , the developer and Mac user... I can't quite figure out what is going wrong. You might try turning off any other running application to see if that makes a difference while exporting.

5. rrs

rrs

Hello.
    Still not working, attach a copy of swf created for you can give me an opinion.
    I tried to close all applications except thelogocreator and I've also tried to reinstall the application but still not working.
    If I export a swf only works, but if I add text or other images stops working.
    The uploaded file is an export template without making any changes.

Attached Files:

6. KD-did

KD-did

What OS is your Mac?

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Your animation is working fine! Check it out here ... Testing

Look close and you can see the animation in the background. Problem is you have added a graphic that is not transparent over the top of the animation. You need to insure that the graphics you use, either match your background or are transparent.

If you wanted the flash on top of the graphic, you can click on the graphic, then go to Options on the top menu and select 'Send to back'.

Let us know if you still need more help.

Mr Laughingbird and KD-did like this.
  8. rrs

rrs

Hello.
    Firstly thank you very much to you both for the answers.
    My system is OSX 10.9.3
    The animation I came up with is a copy of a template without touch anything, I have not added any funds, is the background color of the canvas.

By testing I found a solution, the problem occurs when the live wallpaper is the last layer, closest to the canvas.

If I add a text or an image and let you hide behind as the last animated background layer, then export the animation to work properly.

Because it might happen?
    Not if it will help, download the program from the app store did and reinstalling too.

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

If I understand correctly, you got it working. Good job! :loveshower:

Mr Laughingbird likes this.
  10. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

:) Thanks KD and Lance

11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:gunsmoke:It's all good fun! Learn something new every day. Makes gettin' outta bed worth while!