Problem and question....

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Laurie, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Laurie

Laurie

Hi there!

My husband and I own a small HVAC business. We recently purchased the Corporate Idenity Creator. My problem is that I can not find anywhere to see the logos that come with that software. I have an unlcok code but don't see anywhere I can use that. So I am guessing that I don't have all the features until I unlock.

We also purchased the Logo Creator....which I LOVE! But I need to send the Logo I created to our web designer in file format...can I do that? If so, How???

Thanks for your help!
    Laurie

2. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome Laurie to the forum. Look in your TLC's dropdown menu and you should see the CiC logo templates there. Once you have unlocked an TLC edition it isn't necessary to unlock other editions.

It really is best to check with your web designer on what file format they prefer.

3. Laurie

Laurie

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I'm not sure I explained myself correctly. I bought both software packages, CIC and TLC. In the CIC, if I read it right, in that program I can create stationary AND logo's. It comes with 50 logo design's. I can create the stationary but nowhere in there are any logo templates. The other thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that when I initially opened the program for the first time, there was a window that opened and asked me for the unlock code, I typed it in and clicked submit but nothing happened.....no new window, nothing happened to let me know the unlock code was accepted.

In the TLC, I have no problems at all. I can access everything. In the drop down menu in TLC *Corporate Edition* is my only option....but that's what I expected since they are separate programs.

So my only real *problem* is with the CIC and not being able to access the logo templates. Sorry, if I am not explaining myself correctly.

Thanks again for your help!

4. KD-did

KD-did

CiC is a 2 part installation, when it installed correctly the CiC logo templates portion will install to your existing TLC . After CiC is installed you will see TLC and a standalone of the CiC. Try doing a fresh download and re-installation, installing TLC portion first.

5. Laurie

Laurie

Ok, so would I need to remove the programs first then re-install them??

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Laurie.

No, no need to unINstall.
    KD is correct, the CICreator is a 2 part installer.

1) you'll install The Logo Creator with a library of 50 logos.
    If you already have The Logo Creator, this new "CI Logos" library will merge with whatever sets you already have.

2) You'll install The CiCreator. This is the business card and letterhead making software. You can bring in a Logo Creator logo by choosing the "Browse" button card layout screen:

http://www.cicreator.com/tutorials.html

Does this help a little?