Price Hike

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by MoooNDawG, Jun 1, 2006.

1. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

Yesterday Clipart.com went up from $9.99 per week to $15.95 per week. That is almost double! They trying to compete with the oil industry here??

MoooNDawG

2. KD-did

KD-did

Guess they are really trying to get people to pay for the year. I happened to notice that they now have a lot of the still content from the Animation Factory
    http://www.animationfactory.com/.

What is strange is you can get of their content with either Print Master or Print Shop by Broderbund....for I think $39-$49.
    You can make :
    • Banners • Letterhead
    • Business Cards • Mailing Labels
    • Calendars • Newsletters
    • CD/DVD Labels • Photo Greeting Cards
    • Certificates • Postcards
    • Greeting Cards • Signs
    • Hand-Crafted Cards • And more!

PrintMaster® Platinum 17

* 20,000 pre-designed project templates
    * 295,000 images and graphics
    * 600 Fonts
    * 4,500 Sentiments
    * Borderless Printing
    * CD Burning
    * And much more!

Quite a bargain really

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

that happen to me too Moondawg. :(

4. KD-did

KD-did

If you don't want other desktop publishing options you could just go with Broderbunds "Click Art" 950,000 product for $29.99. Remember this is to a large degree the SAME content as clipart.com.To me having the additional publishing abilities that Print Master or Print Shop for only a $10.00 makes this a real barhain. You can usually get these products locally at Costcos, Office Depot and other chain retailers.

These are not new programs....the products have been around for 20 years or so but always developing. They are user friendly to the max and they work great with TLC.

1st screen shot shows the ClickArt stuff and the second shows some of the publishing options the Print Master or Print Shop has.