1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Praise and a Little Help - Please!

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by Keeper, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Keeper

Hello Everyone,

I've finally got round to having a look at the eBook creator and 'having a go with it' (I am actually off sick from work!) and I have to say to all the complainers it is EASY. I have already created a 3D Spiral Notebook image and it is rotating on one of my websites - excellent. I have not published it to the web though 'cause I haven't actually got the eBook to go with it yet!

My one query is can I hyperlink the flash image? I have a working knowledge of Flash and I understand to do this I need the fla. file so I am guessing that to link my fine rotatiing notebook to the eBook I am going to create I'll have to create a text link underneath the image. I only have the created swf file so unless I am being really dozy I can't don't exactly what I want unless I use a static image. Shame if I am right, it would have been cool to be able to click on the rotating notebook or whatever and be taken to the eBook.

As usual folks, help me out if I am wrong!

(the 'REAL' Dave S) : O-Yeah:
  2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Keeper me 'ol lad.

I have a new computer and have yet to install Flash on it. So at the top of my head, I forget how to link an image to another. It can be done. You should have the rotating image be a link to the eBook. Some how you make that image like you would a text image and link it. Again, sorry for this tease. but the good news is, that you can :)

One of these days I want to visit the true White Hart and visit Hoofy!
    Feel better.

The Replica