please take a look at my company logo

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by Wayne Walker, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Wayne Walker

Wayne Walker

I've redesigned my company logo, but after reviewing some of the logos here in the form I'm feeling that it could be better. could some of you please take a look at it and give me your impression and feedback? it would be greatly appreciated. RMH Logo2.JPG

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Seems "busy" to me. The yellow border around "Hypnosis" is distracting. When I saw the word "Hypnosis" I thought "Hypnosis Reflective Mind" not Reflective Mind Hypnosis. I would highly recommend changing that busy looking background. The head graphic looks pretty neat, perhaps you should bring it forward- to the front of the graphic.

I always think about "How will this look on a t-shirt or a flyer?" IS this image easily reproducible if sewn onto things like t-shirts or baseball caps?

I cant tell what the graphic is used to fill in "Hypnosis".

3. Wayne Walker

Wayne Walker

Thank you, good advice and yes I want to put on T-shirts and so on.

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I'm not very artistic, but you've taken a big step-- asking for feedback. Hopefully someone with some crazy mad skills will come along and say "well why don't you....." keep up the good work man!

5. MagicMark

MagicMark

I'm late posting to this thread but if you're still out there, Wayne, I have an idea. Some people use too much effects. Try backing off on the effects so you can concentrate on the words more. Wayne, you have a great logo here and sometimes less is more effective when it comes to special effects. Remember: graphic art must not only look good, it must be readable too (even at different sizes).