Please Critique A Brand New Logo By Rookie Logo Creator

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by grdbum, Sep 19, 2015.

1. grdbum

grdbum

Hi,

I just created a brand new logo using the Logo Creator software. I created this logo the first time by writing out the words using one of the Logo Creator templates. I decided to also try doing something completely different so I decided to create another version of this logo using just two letters.

I surprised myself when I came up with the two letter logo.

I have uploaded both versions of the logo and I would love to have your feedback on both versions. Please don't hold anything back in your critiques of my logos. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Jim
    chiropractors in littleton transparency.PNG chiropractors in littleton logo 390X390 on a white background.png

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hi Jim. Both logo's are looking good to me! I like your choice of colors ( provided it matches where you intend to use them ) and the look. The 'CL' logo is cool, so long as it is referenced somewhere so people know what it means. It would make a nice 'brand' I think.

Over all, nice job!
    :a plus:

3. grdbum

grdbum

Thank you very much for critiquing my 2 logos and the grade of A+. Blue is my favorite color. Littleton is very close to Denver so those are the two reasons that I chose to use the blue and orange colors.

I accidentally posted the logos twice. I hope that you or someone can remove the duplicate logos for me.

Thank you very much.

Jim

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Done.

Let us know if you need anything more!

5. grdbum

grdbum

Thank you very much for removing the duplicate logos for me.

Jim