Please add your comments on this design

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by crazydutchma, Aug 12, 2004.

1. crazydutchma

crazydutchma

Hi there,

Just started working with "The Logo Creator" a couple of days ago.
    Working on first design.

The company it's for is called "Eduployment Consult". "Edu" from education and "ployment" from imployment.

The company is advising and creating new ideas for the industry and techical educational programs.

So far I was looking for some symbols for that to put in the logo and came up with the following.

Idea/invention = lightbulb (what else?)
    Research = Microscope
    Industry/technique = Gears

This is my first try... What is your advise?!
    Thank you in advance for helping me out. :;yessir:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Great concept! The word consult's S seems to get lost in the bulb design...maybe a similar or different font that wouldn't happen.

3. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

I think it's just gr8. I mean of course the S get a little lost but I think that this integrates the Image to the text. And It's clear for reading.

4. crazydutchma

crazydutchma

About the "S" of consult. I had tried to make the end of the fitting of the bulb the symbol for the "S" of consult but that was even less clear. BTW this way people maybe will take some more time to look at the logo.
    So I think I just leave the "S" as it is right now.

dumpcable.com
    Or do you have a font in mind which is delecate, straight and not too much fuss which takes care of the not so visible "S"?
    BTW the font I used for the word consult is UNIVOX. I picked this one because it reminds me of drawings created by engineers and architects.

And indeed it integrates the image with the txt. That's what I was searching for.
    What about some other comments? Is there any other way of improving this design, or is there something missing?

Feel free to comment.
    Thanks in advance.

5. KD-did

KD-did

You could try the font called architext or architext bold sample here