PhotoPlus 6 Free Image and Photo Editing software

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by KD-did, Jun 1, 2006.

1. KD-did

KD-did

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/download1.asp

2. jshrimp

jshrimp

"Paint.NET is another free art program.
    Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2003. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.

I Love the Magic Wand to take pictures and extract png's for Logo Creator such as below.

I like PhotoPlus 6.0 as well. Use both as both have features not found in the other.

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

3. MODCreations

MODCreations

Cool and neat little program and it is FREE !:Painting:

4. blackknight

blackknight

Many months ago Katie, you led me to a discovery of business card creator which was a great and simple little program that did many neat things. I have been building up my knowledge of software, little by little and learning as I go. It was the discovery of this vector program that led me to other programs and when Katie makes a recommendation she is usually on the money. I would have never attempted photoshop back then with my limited knowledge. I find the vector programs great for creating shapes and special effects that I can pull into TLC by exporting these items as a trans png and then when they are in TLC, they won't have the white annoying bounding box. I had Drawplus 4, moved to #5 and then graduated to #8 that does alot of special effects. Chris mentioned to me about Xara Extreme,, so I am trying that out and really find the contours and bevel tools great but the court is still out on it as I get used to using it some more. The software that I always use for many reasons and functions is TLC that works with many other programs. Thanks Katie for all your informative postings.