1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

PhotoObjects.net??

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Cheekyman, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Hi There Everyone :image04-1:
    I'm a newbie here.
    I've tried to use my activation code to enter PhotoObjects.net but it will not let me in.:helpnow:
    Can someone point me in the right direction to solving this problem as I've already emailed the people concerned but haven't got an answer!
    Regards
    Cheekyman (Frank)
    My Fun Website

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GEEK (gek) Noun
    Someone with greater than normal computer skills

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

KD-did, How many times have you answered this question? Hundred...maybe even thousands?
    Here allow me....
    I think you ought to make this an anouncement in all the thread areas, Some of the members might see this before they ask!

3. KD-did

KD-did

Frank, first let me welcome you to the forum. Without notice PhotoObject.net put an end to the offer. They were at all times in complete control, they generated the keys and their customer service is no longer providing replacement keys . PhotoObjects.net quite frankly didn't get the increased subscriptions they were hoping for from the exposure via WGC that they wanted or expected.

4. Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Thanks

Thanks Worlock ha ha & KD-DID
    For replying sooooo quickly!
    The support for this software is non existant. I thought I'd have heard from the Tech support by now.
    But as usual its left up to volunteers on the forums to sort out the aftercare service.
    I'm a contributor to my forum (Website X5) and we sort out all the problems for newbies.
    Thanks again KD-DID at least I've got a bit of support heh!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have the time!
    Do you know of any locations for swipe files? (Idea's etc...)
    Regards
    Cheekyman :image28:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GEEK (gek) Noun

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I dont think I know what "Swap Files" Are?
    And your welcome, Ive see the question youve asked I dont know how many times, We help when we can!

6. Cheekyman

Cheekyman

Hi Worlock

Hi Worlock :image28:
    Swipe files not swap ha ha
    They're images of things you need that give you idea's
    Like e-books they are copyrighted and you cannot take them
    but you can do a similar design for yourself or a client!
    A design is not copyrighted to that extent and besides who can say you didn't think of it first.
    Get my meaning Worlock.
    They just give you some idea
    Thanks for replying.
    (The situation is normally reversed ha ha)
    Regards
    Cheekyman:image07:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    GEEK (gek) Noun

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Oh..Sorry One eyes blind the other falls out everytime I blink :lol:

On a more serious note---- Im not fimiliar with that, But maybe someone is on here, However I will keep an "Eye Out" If I find anything I will let you know...HAHAHAHA...

8. KD-did

KD-did

Marc has been caught in a customer service nightmare over PhotoObject.net keys and absolutely powerless . Marc found himself repeatedly asking for new keys, waiting for days and being supplied generated keys at the time that would continue to be invalid over and over again. The WGC customer becoming increasing angrier and not wanting to understand that Marc can't give what he can't get from their customer service.

IMHO there are far better places than PhotoObjects.net with much of the same content with BETTER pricing with far less restrictions in the use of the images in long run.

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Yeah, Come here...we have the best graphics of any place on the internet :)
    And you dont need no stinking activation code , Just a member name and password..HAHAHAHAHA..
    If at anytime your looking for something in particular, Ask ... Someone may help you get what your looking for. A Lot of us have collections that we share certain items out of, I know KD-did, Chris, Myself..and a few others that have shared...Or we can help create with an idea you have, give suggestions...Gee where else can you get that kind of service...For FREE!