1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

photo objects

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by ecovers.biz, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ecovers.biz

ecovers.biz

hi..i bought the software, wondering how i access my free 30days at photo objects?
    looking forward to playing with my new 'toy' and adding to my services!
    i'm hooked on e-designs, and this product will hopefully be a fun addition.
    Linda
    ps, where do you get your forum icons?

2. santame

santame

WHere do I sign up for the photo objects?? I need more objects!

3. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Hi to both of you. If you ordered online you should have received an email with a code to allow access to your photo objects trial. If you have not received it check your spam folder in case it was wrongly classified as spam, if you still have no luck send a private message (PM) to Laughingbird.

4. santame

santame

Thanks, DOc, for the fast reply!!

I have not yet bought this software. I do already ahve the Mega Logo Creator and Flash Ad creator, though. How does this program differ from the Logo Creator? Will my one month membership to photoobjects.net be limited to a certain number of images?

5. santame

santame

OK - I just made my purchase of your software, The Web Graphics Creator, but also cannot get into photoobjects.net. My email says:

UNLOCK CODE: Not Available
    This Unlock key can be used for the free 1 month subscription to PhotoObjects.net
    More information can be found here: The Web Graphics Creator - by Laughingbird Software

What now??

6. santame

santame

Tried to send private message to laughingbird, (2nd one since April 2nd with no reply) but get the following:

laughingbird has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Have I been ripped off? Also emailed company two days before this purchase for more information and did not get a reply. Guess I should have taken the hint. :(

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Yeah, I'm sure Laughingbird will be overwhelmed when he gets back from his technology business trip this weekend. I forwarded this to him as well.

8. santame

santame

UNLOCK CODE: Not Available

"UNLOCK CODE: Not Available"

Please help - someone!! Anyone!! I bought this program because I needed a few images from photoobjects.net for my Logo Creator program to create a logo for my client. I contacted photoobjects.net about this issue and heard back from them in less than a day. But their reply was that Laughingbird has to help me. It has been five days since my email to him and no response....

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Santame - I'll be real honest, there are other places on the web that you'll be able to obtain more images at a better price (alot of places free). The free stuff on photoobjects is only good for a month and then in my humble opinion, they are very high priced for the selection they offer.

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

And may I conclude in this...We at the forum do what we can for our fellow members...Some of us Help others who may need a graphic for something...some of us can be very generous in this fashion, Its just depending on what it is you seek and want...

11. santame

santame

photoobject.net code

I am happy to report Marc did reply to me finally this morning and provided me a photoobject.net code. Thank you all for your help in trying to assist me.

Can anyone provide me to a tutorial on how to remove the white background on the photoobject.net images? I thought they were transparent already, but was wrong. I have Paint Shop Pro. Will I need a different program do you think? Anyone have an affordable one to recommend?

12. banksnet

banksnet

Hi santame. Have you tried using GIMP? If not, it is very similar to Photoshop (minus the $600 price tag). Actually, it's free. If you haven't tried it and would like to you can find it at gimp.org. I remove images from backgrounds with it all the time and it works great. Also, here is a good tutorial on how to remove the background and add a transparent background.
    http://blog.thembid.com/index.php/2007/08/24/removing-backgrounds-quickly-in-the-gimp/

Hope that helps. I actually saw your post because I'm having the photoobjects.net problem as well. I have sent a pm to Marc, but have gotten no response so far. I guess I'll keep trying.