Photo manipulation eye change.

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by Wicked, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Wicked

Wicked

I am not a big photo manipulation guy.. Just playing around with it here and there. I just did a photo for the halloween season for a myspace profile. How did I do on this one?

Attached Files:

2. Wicked

Wicked

Here are two more I've done.. These are of myself.

Attached Files:

3. 3DS

3DS

Yeah, that looks pretty creepy - well done! I have a few different tutorials somewhere on this, but looks like you already got the hang of this :image28:

4. Wicked

Wicked

I could maybe do some more effects if I take a look at some tutorials.. Thanks for the comments. Creepy was the goal.

5. 3DS

3DS

Well I finally found one of my saved tutorials shows how-to "colorize the eye" at the end of airbrushing flawless skin. The .pdf can be found here online:

http://pasotech.altervista.org/articoli/Photoshop_Technique.pdf

If you want the before image & psd files to follow along just send me a PM. They seem to be gone offline. Luckily I saved em.

You probably did this, but another ez way is to:
    >create a new layer, for each eye, name the layers, left eye, etc.
    >one eye layer at a time, select/deselect areas of eye you want to change using (elliptical) marquee & (lasso/polygonal)selection tools, using add/subtract options for these tools, until you get the desired round area selected,
    >Create new fill or adjustment layer (icon on bottom of layer palette),
    >select Hue/Saturation, when new dialog window opens check boxes "colorize" & "preview", use the 3 sliders available to get the color you wish.
    >Maybe play with the Opacity % levels at the end for desired efx.
    >repeat steps for other eye

Well I hope that part helps others.