Photo editing for TLC and CIC

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by Laurenv, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Laurenv

Laurenv

I fell in love with TLC so much that I had to get CIC to make my stationary for my business. The backgrounds are really cool, but I wanted to have my own background which is a .jpeg photo. I had problems trying to adjust the size of the photo to fit the size of the card. So maybe for future tlc and cic, a small section to complete photo editing would be cool. That way I can edit my photographs on TLC and CIC without having to switch back and forth between another photo editing application. :image07:

P.S. I would love to see a Tropical themed pack for TLC and CIC as well (I'm Caribbean so I got have some of the tropics with me )

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Lauren!

Excellent suggestions...
    A tropical pack! I like it :D

As for bringing in your own images in the CIC, if you're creating the them in TLC, try and make the canvas as big as possible on your screen, create the image, and export it as a PNG with Transparency.

Then bring it into the CIC and use the MODIFY button to scale it so that it fits the entire template. Finally, choose "Move to Back" from the MODIFY button to move your image to the very back of the card.

Create you text and other images and post it here so we can see what you did! :D

- Marc

3. Laurenv

Laurenv

Thanks for the tip

Hi Marc,
    That makes sense..thanks for the tip. I will try that. Oh by the way I noticed that there is a Travel and Leisure Pack for TLC which I will obtain, but I'll still be looking for that Tropics Pack:dwink: