Pet Sitting Company Logos

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Hexastar, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Hexastar

Hexastar

What is your opinion on this logo? I created it for a pet sitting company and they didn't want any pets in the logo.

Thanks!

2. KD-did

KD-did

IMHO, this logo misses the mark. It is just too austere and too cold . Your client needs something that conveys warmth and caring...not just sitting for the furry family members [​IMG]

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

I agree with DumpCable.
    Font needs to be more "soft" and inviting. Like a Sans Serif font (the ones without the "tails" as in "Times" which is Serif font. "Ariel" is a Sans Serif) For this, a simple yet elegant in design font is best for the header. I think :D

Instead of many paw/foot prints maybe use just one. Or maybe a leash and or collar. Keep it simple. And align the tag line to the edge of the main header if you don't want it centered.

Hope this helps! and keep it up!

4. jamirae

jamirae

good start! And gee.. I was going to suggest a more "friendly" looking font, too. I think the paw prints are cute, but maybe try it with a few less, as Borpean suggested. Although at first look, the paw prints didnt look like a dog/cat to me.. but then, I'm a cat person, so smaller, cuter paw prints would be my preference. :)

ah.. but the beauty of TLC is that you can try different things quickly and easily until you come up with one that you and (mainly) your client like! :)

5. KD-did

KD-did

I know you can do a better job of it than I can...but here is an idea to inspire you. BTW that is suppose to be a paw print on the heart in between the 2 hands.

6. Hexastar

Hexastar

Thanks dumpcable! It's cute, but you can't quite tell that's a paw and not sure if that's quite my clients style, but I definitely appreciate the effort :)

7. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

The font used here is the Porky's Wide font.

Gives the text a fun, maybe childish look?

8. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

above was with a transparent background ... looks better with white BG.

9. Hexastar

Hexastar

I like it, but maybe too cartoonish....thanks for all your help guy's I very much appreciate it :)

10. KD-did

KD-did

another..but more sedate

11. Hexastar

Hexastar

Thanks! I like it, however you can't see the heart real well. Here is another...maybe she'll change her mind about not having a pic of a dog or cat in the logo, because there aren't may options.

12. Hexastar

Hexastar

Another...

13. KD-did

KD-did

That one is great.

Her image has to get across the message of warmth and caring.

14. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Yes, it is a cartoonish font isn't it. Amazing how just changing the font gives the logo a different look and feel. I tried a few different fonts and each time to logo took on a different look.

In any event ... it was fun giving it a try.

Good luck with your design,

Eddy

15. Hexastar

Hexastar

You're right...the caring of a pet is basically the whole business. I will include these in my six logos and see which one she likes best. I appreciate all your hard work :)

16. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

I am totally impressed with all of your designs.

This is a perfect post.

I may use these postings on the site for others to see. I love the way you're all working together. Very constructive critiques from you all.

:banana

- Marc