People Your Logos Are Amazing!

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by JSKY, Oct 4, 2007.

1. JSKY

JSKY

I look through this forum and see very, very creative minds. Please tell me, is this possible to do with only TLC? I cannot believe it. Or you use anything else. I see great artwork here, people with perfect imagination. I`ve seen banners here too. Are they all created by TLC? I`m considering to purchase this software as well but still study many posts.

Keep your creative minds focus. I know you can make all better. :image28::image07:

2. KD-did

KD-did

I am sure all logos, banners and whatnot have been constructed using TLC. Some will have had prep work done using an image editor or other programs. TLC is a great tool to have onboard and can be used for more than making logos.

3. JSKY

JSKY

Thank You. I thought so. I will check image editor. I have Macromedia Fireworks 8 but I don`t know if it`s usefull for logos.

4. KD-did

KD-did

The devil is always in the prep, make sure that whatever image editor you use there is an erase function in it.

5. JSKY

JSKY

I will:image24:
    Thanks

By the way, what`s the point to have Logo Creator if you need to use another software to do the job?

6. KD-did

KD-did

It isn't that you need another program it is more that it is nice to have more options available....to use in TLC. With an image editor you can use your own photos and remove portions that you don't want.An image editor will allow you to remove a white background and let you leave a white component in your design in tact.