Pasting Type?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by RWM Group, Jun 16, 2008.

1. RWM Group

RWM Group

If you need to enter a paragraph of type in TLC, is there a way to copy and paste from something like MS Word or something besides doing two or three lines at a time in TLC?

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

If I may ask...Why would you want to do that?
    Logo Creator was invented to create logos, Which no logo has a paragraph on it.

3. RWM Group

RWM Group

In some instances I use LC to build banners and such and you know how some people are...you can't make them believe that blank space sells as well or better than putting a book in a banner

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Then If I were doing that I would make the banner in TLC and add the words using a paint program instead.

5. RWM Group

RWM Group

Great! See I knew someone would think of something I had not. Thanks Worlock!

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Glad I could assist! Simple is always better than scratching your scalp...You dont go bald that way...HAHAHAHAHA

7. awalck

awalck Staff Member

LOL, you're right RWM, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink".

I don't know of any other means, but like you said. So, here's my 2 methods:

1. copy and paste several lines (from Word or anywhere) into the text box (at the top), then just use your 'enter' button to make your line breaks before pressing "Add New Text". Downside is it's 'centered' and you'd have to use your space bar to align sentences. (See screen shot below.) -OR-

2. copy and paste lines into Text Box, then press "add new text". This will make one looooong line, then duplicate it, go back to the first one and delete what you don't need, then repeat the process until your new paragraph is 'lined up'.

I'm open to a better way if anyone's got it - I've never tried a paragraph before today. Thanks for the idea RWM.

Attached Files: