Overdue or lost CD's ?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by leroym, Dec 18, 2006.

1. leroym

leroym

IS anybody else having a problem getting their CD's ? I ordered WGC on the 3rd of Dec and CIC on the 6th of Dec. I am on dialup and with the size of these I need the CD's BAD!!
    I have sent several emails and have had no satisfaction.

Anyone have any ideas what I should try next?

I was told that Digital River might be slow because of the holidays but thats no excuse because I ordered on the 3rd and 6th way before holidays.

Somebody help get this Digital River running again please

Thank you,:helpnow:

2. KD-did

KD-did

leroym, send a PM to laughingbird with your information (order # and the email address your confirmation went to). He will have to search for the purchase and investigate the problem.

3. leroym

leroym

Yeah, I have sent all the stuff to Marc as recently as last Friday. He has the order numbers, dates and my email address.
    If I send it to Laughingbird is it going to someone different than Marc? I think Marc is just so busy that he don't have enough time for all this stuff.
    Thanks,

4. KD-did

KD-did

Emails can and do get lost because of many, many reasons including Marc's email box gets filled with graphic files from happy users or those wanting his opinion on the logo they have made....so it is always safest to send a PM. And as I said he has to investigate which includes getting ahold of Digital River and having them to their research also. It can very easily take 3 or 4 days to find out what happened.

laughingbird is Marc. PM's don't get lost to cyberspace.

5. leroym

leroym

My answers from Marc have been marc@thelogocreator.com It's not that i'm not getting answers. I'm not getting CD's. Marc said on the 12th that he was checking with Digital River. Marc also said that DR said they resent them. So if I need to send a PM please give me the complete address.
    Thanks,

6. KD-did

KD-did

You can just click on his name anywhere you see it...a box will come up with his profile that you can choose to send either an email or PM. No futher address than his name is necessary to send a PM.

7. leroym

leroym

Stop the presses - Hold everything ! The CD's just got here. I'm gonna load them up now. Thanks Marc and KD-did.