ORDER MISSING

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by M. Eikel, Aug 20, 2014.

1. M. Eikel

M. Eikel

I ordered two copies of TLC in all, one on August 17th and another one on Augst 19th. Up to now I still have to receive the welcome letter for both of them. I already sent a ticket to the support team, but got no reply. Aparrently, I am not the only one who's not received said welcome letter.

Questions remain unanswered, what's happening here???

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Did you make the purchase through the main website? If not, read on....

This is from a conversation I had with Marc, the owner of Laughingbird Software a few months ago....

The main reason... Kajabi (where you'll download the graphics) and JVzoo (if bought through an affiliate) (which is the payment platform) BOTH use different passwords and it's really confusing.

So for now, users are getting TWO login and password emails. One acts as receipt for jVzoo, the other is Login details for Kajabi.

My recommendation: Check your junk email folder, and you main email folder for anything from Kajabi--- it sometimes gets tagged as junk, or spam....

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

My question also...who and/or where did you place your order?

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

UPDATE FROM FACEBOOK:

ON August 18th, the service I use to create my portals changed their "DNS" settings. It's effecting me and I'm working to correct it. My humble apologies for the troubles. -- if both of you (and any of you others) can eMail me:

marc@laughingbirdsoftware.com

... and provide me with your order number, I'll fix you up. If you've already written, I'll probably get to your letter very shortly.

Marc

5. KD-did

KD-did

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    gcuneo2 likes this.