Opinions Please

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Hexastar, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Hexastar

Hexastar

As some of you already know, my logo business name was supposed to be Logo Rite, however the name wasn't available in my state.

The new name is MyLogoLab.com. I am posting a few logos for your review. Please let me know which logo you like best. My website is almost ready and I want to post the final logo.

Thanks Everyone :)

2. Hexastar

Hexastar

Here is the second logo that I created using a vector draw program and TLC.

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Nice logos there Hexastar! Although I like the ribbon design I like the icon you have for your Avatar. What ever you choose is up to you of course... But remember to keep things clean and tight. Meaning, keep your tag line closer to your header/logo and aligned properly.
    If you are going to center the icon, make sure it's centered and not slightly. Either left justified or center is best (I think) for an icon. There are exceptions to the rule of course but clean and identifiable, left/center work.

aannnd... the vector design has a nice effect, but it would look best for a poster ad or some sort of campaign for your work. For a logo take an element from that design and make an icon out of it for your biz card/logo etc.
    Also think about how your tag line will fit with the design (is it a church? Any Dynamic designs? church was the first thing that popped in my mind...OK I might be stretching on that one, but keep in mind the other points. These are just opinions ya asked for :)

Hope that helped and nice work!

4. Hexastar

Hexastar

Thanks Borpean for the advice, that helped :)

5. jamirae

jamirae

I like the first one, but agree with Borpean that the elements should be closer together.

geez, Nicole.. I'm envious.. I have had my logo done for a while now.. on business cards and flyers but have not had a chance to re-design my site! well.. I'm almost there, but you'll probably be done waaay before me! Good luck to you!

6. Hexastar

Hexastar

I think you have a very nice website Jamirae. Well, my new website is up now with my new logo. Check it out www.mylogolab.com.

7. jamirae

jamirae

thanks Nicole.. but wait until you see the new and improved one! (maybe I'll have it done in a few weeks... :bonk: )

yours sote is nice! Good job! aone thing I would suggest is making the logos in your portfolio smaller so that visitors dont have to scroll left/right to see them all. :)

8. Hexastar

Hexastar

Well, I can't get full credit for it, because I hired someone. I wrote everything on the pages obviously, but really no nothing about web design and not something I'm interested in. Oh, and I know about the portfolio, I said the same thing when I saw it. It should be fixed within a few days :)

Post back when your new site is up...I'd like to see it.

Have fun with it :)

9. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

nice site Nicole

just wondering how much did you pay to have your site built?

- Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com