OOohh's & AAaaahhhh's

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by daredd, Oct 18, 2004.

1. daredd

daredd

Well since there isn't any other place on this forum to post this sort of thing........I'll just post it here.

I have now found it necessary to put TLC into my bag of most fav's, right along with my PhotoShop, Dreamweaver MX and Flash MX progs.

Just Luv it. Very simple to use, took all of 25 minutes to get through all of the functions first time out.

Thanks for a great product Marc

Every time I click on a function in the TLC, it seems I can hear, OOhhh's and AAaahh's in the background........... :35:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hey daredd.
    Thanks so much for the kind words. I appreciated them.

I'd love to see some of your Logo Creator creations! Post 'em when you can.

Just curious, how did you hear of The Logo Creator?

Thanks again D.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

- Marc

3. daredd

daredd

4. daredd

daredd

I have the great tendency to get the lazies from time to time.

After sitting for hours in front of the panel, I'll sit up and say, "That's it, I'm gonna cruise". And so I cruise online for a while, looking at everthing that has nothing to do with work.

And then, while I was wandering around aimlessly, eyes wide shut with all of my arms flailing all about, I saw a url that led to Laughing Bird. Hmm....I thought, I need a good laugh, and the rest is history as they say.

I invest a great deal of time in my clients and look to always improve their standing when dealing with their online presence; free site optimizing, submissions, hosting, design software and more. Now with this TLC prog, I can offer to design a logo that might best suit their needs relating to their business online.

To sum it all up in a word?...........Shweeeet.