One of My Site's......

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by wacki56, Jan 30, 2006.

1. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hello all,

Just like to share with you the new "look" LOGO for one of my Site's. The site is a listing of website's associated with the topic of "Childhood cancer" (The Ultimate Childhood Cancer Web site's), which Our Son Billy is one. Have a look, and be gentle with the "opinion's" *wink*

Be Well,
    Wacki56

Billy's Dad {Bill}

2. D RAT2

D RAT2

Very nice! Just one tip, I would move the "c" in childhood away from the yellow orb or change one or the others color. The yellow "c" gets lost in the yellow orb. Other than that it is a very nice logo! Good work ! :attention

3. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

....I see your point, and acted on it *wink*. I picked up on a color in the characters shirt, and used it.........
    Thanks for the input.

The Ultimate Childhood Cancer Web site's

4. D RAT2

D RAT2

You can use this orb I made. Goes along a little better with the color scheme and I think it would have enough contrast.

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

..PERFECT!! You agree?..........yes!

Thank you,
    Billy's Dad {Bill}

The Ultimate Childhood cancer Web site's

6. D RAT2

D RAT2

7. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hey DR,

I tried to respond to your private message, but your inbox was TOO FULL!! and the reply was rejected!!

anyway..................I do have my own domain:
    Husband_Father-Veteran

I run a few of the listing's, which are the FREE versions, and I have to put up with the "pop ups". I just figured a "disclaimer" was appropriate in the case of disgruntled list members (which there are none).

I do have access to my own forum's and list creation's (included) through my server, but I have yet to look into their creation. I have had this domain for about 6 years now. One day I'll utilize my PHP and SQL options !

Bill