Old Dog Open To Learning New Tricks!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Blueblazes, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Blueblazes

Blueblazes

Hello All,
    New to the forum and trying to decide if Logo Creator is a good fit. I use a lot of the "High End" Graphic tools, but need something that is easy enough to train my apprentice (my 14yr old) to use to get her started helping out, without her getting overwhelmed. Came across Logo Creator purely by accident. Looks like a pretty good program but wanted to know what you guys think about it?

Thanks!

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome!! Glad you've found the best darn Laughingbird forum on the internet! Wait...this is the only Laughingbird forum on the internet! :image10-1: It's still a great place to hang out. You'll find TLC's learning curve very easy, especially if you work with the 'high end' stuff. Feel free to ask the resident experts anything.

3. Blueblazes

Blueblazes

Thanks For the Welcome

Hi Digger,

Thanks for the welcome. I went ahead and downloaded the trial of LC and it's very cool. Never mind letting my 14yr old use it. I think I'm going to use it to cut my production time down quite considerably and get more projects finished on time. The biggest problem I have now is trying to decide if to get the MegaPak or just the Corporate ID Creator (I do a lot of ID for startup and small business, from helping come up with the name to creating Ad Campaigns). My "high end" stuff may end up collecting dust :image07-1:

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

For the price, you can always get both!! :image31:

But, the CIC comes with a TLC pack and you can always purchase different packs as you go.

You're addicted already --- I can tell!! :image11-1:

5. Blueblazes

Blueblazes

Pretty Scary This TLC

Digger,
    You hit the nail on the head. In less than 24 hours I *AM* addicted. This is kinda scary... you may have a point about the price, but I wanna get the Ad Creator too and maybe even WC but haven't looked at those yet.
    But I definitely see a Laughing Bird in my future
    :image10-2: