OH NO! Another idea for a custom library....

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, Feb 11, 2015.

?

Would you like a set like this?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've just came across a program that lets me make stuff like this from scratch.

I envision the top 50 words in marketing: Sale, love, health, discover, proven.... stuff like that.....

daisy.JPG

gunsmoke and snginc like this.
  2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Here's just a quick test. All the text faces should be bright white.... I still have a little work to do on the program...

3dtext2.JPG

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Love to see that, but ... can you finish the Silhouettes first? I didn't download the partial. Thought I'd wait for the whole thing. :duh:

What program you find for the 'words' ?

snginc likes this.
  4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

"Xara 3d maker" does flash animations as well. The program has lots of "idiot proof" templates for all the effects..... They have a trial version-- which is what I downloaded. I installed it, and payed for it 10 minutes later, I liked it that much!

http://www.xara.com/us/downloads/xara3d/

Yeah, I will finish the Silhouettes, I'm still waiting on the response from some guy who posted a couple of the image libraries I was picking from... If I don't hear anything in a couple of days that sounds like a "green light" to me!

snginc likes this.
  5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I spent about 5 hours figuring out how to do similar stuff in photoshop--- not worth my time and effort. Meanwhile, using Xara, I did each image in about 30 seconds.... You can freely rotate the text along the x,y,z coordinates....

snginc likes this.
  6. snginc

snginc

Just because the guy doesnt respond doesnt mean its ok...use caution on that one! :a bird:

gcuneo2 likes this.
  7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I already have and use Xara. That's why I asked. Yup, it's great! If you look at my current website, the spinning logo was made in Xara 3D Maker. It's a keeper! No rush on the images. I just didn't want you sidetracked. Didn't realize you were waiting on someone else. No problem.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  8. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Update on my "sale idea"--- 30 or of each key word "Sale" "50% off" etc.... right now I'm making the images rather large, when I push them out the will be much smaller. Can't seem to get rid of the jagged edges, but I'm workin' it....

SALE2.JPG

sale12.JPG

snginc and gunsmoke like this.
  9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Can you include 'blank' signs we can stick our own words on? And I REALLY like that last one with the bubble people! Nice!! :like:

10. KD-did

KD-did

:dancingdog:
    Glenn, in graphics programs jagged edges can be and usually is sign that you are not viewing images at 100%.....it comes from an auto adjustment within the program...it is done showing what would look like but NOT at 100%

snginc likes this.
  11. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I still have alot to learn about the program----- "Xara 3d Maker"- The best $39 I've spent in a couple of years- I like it that much! I'm still at the "Clicking buttons and see what happens" stage---- KD-DID, I will have to actually start reading all the help stuff about the program.... dang it!

12. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Blank signs are a good idea....

13. KD-did

KD-did

I don't think that is even in the help stuff. Like so MANY issues. Years ago transparent backgrounds in programs were indicated by a hideous green color in many program...not now. Adobe uses checkerboard pattern. Users are given a choice but unless you know to look for it ......the info is NOT in the help section. That is why many are confused by the white transparent backgrounds. As I often ask....What color is a transparent backgound?

14. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Yeah I'm discovering it's help menu is pretty old school, like win95 old school... I'm digging up stuff from various other forums though....

15. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

BUTTONS.JPG

gunsmoke likes this.
  16. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I like it! Bring it on ( when you get the chance ... ) :)