Number of logos in Logo Creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by msubob, Sep 27, 2007.

1. msubob

msubob

Not only am I pissed the owner doesn't answer my query, but it seems as though there are only 42 logos when the website says over 80 template logos. The more I learn about this company, the less there is to like (even if the software is pretty good).

About ready to throw in the towel.

Robert

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

... sigh.

Hi Rob.

The Trial version contains 40 logos for $29.95 (7 free before you buy it).

The Corporate Edition contains 80 logos.
    $39.95

Not sure why you're pissed about that.

- Marc

3. msubob

msubob

That makes no sense. I wanted the corporate version with 80 logos for $39.95 and not 40 logos for $39.95 which I paid. ($29.95 & $9.95 for some back-up CD).

Laughingbird finally PM'ed me and couldn't figure out what I was referring to.

Can anyone help get me the Corporate Edition or the CIC instead of the 40 logos for $39.95?

Thanks,

Robert

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You answered your own problem - you didn't pay for the 80 logos, you paid $29.95 for the download and opted to pay an additional $9.95 for the back-up cd. You made a mistake and now want to blame Marc for trying to rip you off. :image10: :image10-1:

5. KD-did

KD-did

Marc is the only one that can help you, it is his company.

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Msubob - question for you?

Since you have admitted in purchasing the incorrect product and have downloaded the software and there is no way of returning that product now that will ensure that you didn't steal it, if you were operating the company and a customer had done this to your product, what would you do?

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

BTW - I'm not a employee of Laughingbird -- most mods and admins here are just volunteers who have grown to love and support the product.

8. msubob

msubob

Make sure the customer gets the right product

Not sure what you were trying to say, but as a business consultant, my advice is to make it easy for the customer to get what they desire and at a price they find value in. It's been said enough in this forum that the purchasing process is a bit confusing, as well as what package contains what logos. You don't see that because you apparently work for free for this company.

Fact is this seems to be a good product for a decent price. I spend a large portion of time online, buying stuff, so if the process tripped me up and others the same, then perhaps a change is in order.

Later dude.

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Actually I purchased the product and didn't have any trouble with that. I only became involved here after purchasing the software.

10. KD-did

KD-did

That was my experience too when I bought my TLC years ago, V2.5 to be exact.