Not sure if my software installed correctly

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Alc, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Alc

Alc

I've been having problems that my tool had no templates or icons so got my link to special for old buyers and paid then tried to install looked ok but.

I tried opening it and had the same problem no icons or templates installed like before.
    Not sure if I had to uninstall the software before installing what I hope the full version was and the bonus pack that it came with.

So I tried going to uninstall from computer think I got a message error installation may have not installed correctly.
    I tried going to program files and use the uninstall option then said uninstalled fully but keep seeing the icon and it works opens the tool I even restarted but still there.

So looks like there is something wrong please help.

2. KD-did

KD-did

When doing a re-install make sure all program files are remove first. Also if Windows use 7 Zip to unzip files.7 zip is free! http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Issues can be stored with restore functions running.

3. Alc

Alc

Thanks for really quick reply so I had to uninstall the tool first before the install?
    How can I uninstall now its not letting me?

4. Alc

Alc

Sorry for the trouble I was using one of my users not a admin so got it uninstalled and all working perfect thanks for all the help.