not all of logo is transparent

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by fb-guy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. fb-guy

fb-guy

Hello,
    I have a logo that is transparent, but there is a little graphic where I want to keep the background white.

How do I do this?
    Thanks!
    James

2. denhom

denhom

I'm not sure, but I think this will work: if you import your graphic as a jpg or bmp (some format that does not support transparency), you should end up with a background on that graphic.

Keep in mind that, if your graphic has white space around it, that also will be opaque.

dennis

3. KD-did

KD-did

A work around is to start a canvas color that is ALMOST white and then when you go to custom export the image use the eye dropper tool to make that color transparent. That should leave the white you need in tact and remove the background color.

4. Nick8888

Nick8888

how do you get that white around the page removed

hi,

well that is it, how do you get the white on the page removed?

5. KD-did

KD-did

Nick, there aare times when there is a background on an imported image that TLC can't remove. I have answered your PM and I am happy to do that for you if you are not familiar with image editing.

6. Nick8888

Nick8888

Thanks

Hi KD

is it possible you can tell me what I need to do in photoshop in order to remove the background colour on that pic?

or could you save that image with no colour around the rounded logo and i can set all my logos from that.

Thank you KD

7. KD-did

KD-did

The easiest way is with PS you can use the eraser and save as png when you are finished.