No Templates to work with;

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Becky, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Becky

Becky

Hi all ~ I have a problem or two that I need HELP with.
    About 2 years ago I got TLC 6.0 and a couple of added sets and made a few logos that I have been using. I wanted a new different logo so I go and open TLC and nothing loads but the program.
    The right side is totally white, no logo templates to work with and no sets running along the top. There are no made logos listed on the left side. Nothing….
    So I go and find there is an update to 6.8 and download it and read that the update does not load any templates, which is ok if it will find the usable one that I know are still on my computer. Not. So I make a template folder and c/p sets into it, that did not work eather.
    So now I have two programs that are blank = useless, unless I can find a way to get one of them to find the templates and sets that need to load within the program to have something to work with. Hope that all makes sense.
    So what do I do now?? I can find them on my computer. How do I get TLC program to find them?? How do I get this to work???
    Thanks for your help! :)

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. Becky

Becky

Thank You,
    KD-did it again :)
    In looking for the uninstaller, came across DB folder in MyDoc, and saw my was in a different folder so I moved it up one and NOW I have all my stuff back and both versions are running and looking good!! :) Now it is time to get something else done. So glad I can work on a new logo!
    Thanks again!
    So Happy :)

gcuneo2 likes this.
  4. KD-did

KD-did

That is what we like HAPPY users!:dancinggirls: