No Tech Support

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by gayfranchise, Apr 7, 2007.

1. gayfranchise

gayfranchise

Hi
    I purchased the Flash Ad Creator last week and need tech support. The ad I created is too large and I don't know how to upload the flash ad to my site. Also the ad I created goes into default mode when I try and open it.

The problem, there is no one to talk to. The voicemail is full and the tech support onine is inadequate.

Help!

Michael
    info@gayfranchise.com

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

3. gayfranchise

gayfranchise

dreamweaver plus

Thanks Randy,
    I've been trying to go thru all of the various posts looking for my answers.

I created an ad and uploaded it into the swf folder on my site thru dreamweaver. But now I think I have to upload the assets folder but don't know how to do that or where to put it.

I then tried just to open the flash ad and it ran on the default settings.

Also, the ad seems to be over 100kb which is too large. I tried to reduce the size of my pictures and it was still too large.

Any help?
    Michael

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Michael,

Try using the search function at the top of the page. There are several (several) posts concerning the FAC uploading process. There is a disclaimer on the FAC page --- (you should, however, know a little about web page creation and HTML so that you can place the Flash animation into your web pages.) --- so when purchasing any product that creates flash, one should know how to get it up to their website. And, there's a whole section to even how to do it and where to place the files --- Flash templates - The Flash Ad Creator by Laughingbird software. Not sure how much plainer it can get.

As for the size, 100kb file is not that large for a flash ad -- unless I guess you're on some sort of ancient dial up.

Again, with the fear of your posts getting lost in this section of the board, please post your questions in the FAC area. And, the 'search' function is a very handy tool.