No return emails

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by godvalinchi, Nov 16, 2005.

1. godvalinchi

godvalinchi

Could some one tell me if they are having the same problems getting in touch with Marc? I have sent 6 to 7 emails and no response. I have called the phone number and his mail box is always full. When I signed up I ordered the back up cd but there was no section that asked for shipping address so I think my cd will go to my old billing address. I have tried to get in contact with them. Please somebody help. Thanks. Mark Louis. You can email me at themenstieclub@yahoo.com

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Mark,

Hey Marc gets thousands of e-mails, Send him a PM through the forum here. I am sure it will get to him faster.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Back up CD option

Hi Mark.
    Thanks for the post here.

You've sent 7 emails to me?
    Holy cow. You should see my IN box.

... that's why I have this forum.

You said you put a different address in the Ship-to field?
    Can I ask why? :D ..When you order the back up CD, you most certainly can put in the address to ship to.

I use an eCommerce provider:
    DigitalRiver.com
    It sounds like something you'll have to call them about. I can't re-ship a new CD to another address after an order has been placed. Here's a direct number to call: (800) 207-2755

Hope this helps for now Mark!

- Marc

4. godvalinchi

godvalinchi

Thanks for getting back with me. I have called that number and it just keeps me on hold for a very long time. Is there anyway I can just pay for a new back up of what I ordered? I realy need this back up software because I clean my hard drive once a week and I only got the 1 download for 30 days. Also. Is there a manual for the package's I ordered? Thanks

Mark Louis

5. KD-did

KD-did

6. godvalinchi

godvalinchi

Thanks very much for your help.

7. KD-did

KD-did

godvalinchi, it is always safest to leave a PM for user "laughingbird" as he will get it even if his email box is full.

8. godvalinchi

godvalinchi

What is a PM? and how do I do it?

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

godvalinchi click on the users name and then on Send Private Message (PM) to user.

10. Lats

Lats Staff Member

11. Parris

Parris

Help ...no response

Marc,

I have written, called, posted....have done just about all I can to get information regarding my account and the need for my key.... I purchased Logo Creator v2.6 a few years ago and require a re-download. I have provided all I could on my emails to you and attempted calling, however to no
    avail as your mail box is full...............I do not have my former purchase information but for name and address and email.............hopefully you can help.

Thank you,
    Parris