No Response on Refund Request

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by dreamstar, Apr 26, 2006.

1. dreamstar

dreamstar

Hi,

I am disappointed in the Logo Creator and have tried many channels to take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee. I've read several other posts and have PM'd Laughingbird as per a previous suggestion. I have not received ANY response! This is my 4th attempt to get my voice heard by someone in the company! This further strengthens my desire for my money back and to never use any other LaughingBird Software. If someone out there can please help facilitate the refund process, PLEASE HELP. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks for your time!
    Connie

2. KD-did

KD-did

Connie, there is only 1 person that can address a refund and that is laughingbird ...that is why you should PM him. You must provide your order number, the correct email address you used...an order has to be traced through Digital River.

Look up your order to provide the correct information.
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm

3. dreamstar

dreamstar

Hi KD-did,

Thank you for replying to my post! Response around here are rare. I have sent Laughingbird a PM and an email with my order number. I guess I just wait, cross my fingers and hope he responds??

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Dreamstar.

I've just PM'd you and have taken care of your request.

To be fair (to me!), I use an external eCommerce Company; DigitalRiver.com. They handle and process all credit card orders, refunds, fraud - the works.

There is an FAQ on getting a refund posted on my site (in the Tech Support area - see "Order and Download Help").

They are a large company and handle other vendors such as Adobe, Microsoft, Symantic and 30,000 others. Since they are so big, it may take a few days to get a response. But they DO respond.

either way, I've taken care of you Dreamstar. I'm sorry to hear you werent' happy with the software.

- Marc

5. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

I'm not here to hijack anyone's thread, but I'm simply astonished that someone could be so unhappy with TheLogoCreator software. When I discovered it (quite by accident) a couple of years ago it totally changed the way I create graphics. I can barely remember how I did business before I got this software and I know I couldn't be anywhere near as effective without it.

Dreamstar I hope it wasn't that you didn't have a chance to get familiar with the product, because it's really a simple to use and impressive piece of software.

PJ

6. dreamstar

dreamstar

Marc,

Thank you for finally acknowledging my request!

Initally, I had problems with scrolling through the fonts. I could not change the font from the default. Also, I found that I could not get the right colours I needed for my projects. I read through some posts to solutions to these problems, but I just don't have the time to dig through posts for solutions to everything little thing. I was expecting more for the money I paid. I was just dissappointed in the software. As for it being easy to use, I did not find it to be user friendly. I'm glad to see that others find the software great and enjoy using it. I, however, did not have the same experience. As for what more could I ask for? Customer service. I am glad and appreciate the fact that you submitted a refund request. But it should never have taken so long to get a simple response. I'm sorry to say that after this experience I would not be inclined to use your software no matter how great.

Thanks for your time,
    Connie

7. Shelly

Shelly

Hmmm, When you get your right software please let me know, I have used almost all the all the logo software out there and in this price range there is nothing that comes even close to TLC,