No reply from support

Discussion in 'General Support' started by ullipu, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ullipu

ullipu

Meanwhile i wrote 2 emails to marc but get no feedback at all. I send my 2 order numbers to him and asked for 2 new links (facebook and people package) because my old ones expired.

So what should i do?
    Is there another contact i can use?

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. ullipu

ullipu

ok, thanks. I will first try the contact form. Hopefully i get a reply here.
    Thanks.

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. ullipu

ullipu

ok, great - i just see that the contact form just give me the information i already know.
    The point is i used cleverbridge and if i use this form http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/contact-info/ - i can see my 2 orders - BUT as i said, the download link has expired so i need 2 new links. So what todo know when i dont get a reply of marc....because this is what i should do :-(

6. ullipu

ullipu

i have v6 - and just need the 2 addon packs facebook covers and the people pack

7. KD-did

KD-did

Only Marc has the links and currently it is midnight here so he will not be into his office until tomorrow morning.

8. ullipu

ullipu

ok, i have still no feedback from anyone and meanwhile im a little bit frustated. I send my order numbers so i think i send everything you need.
    WHAT should i do now. I need to download the 2 packages??

9. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

HI SEOfoxx.

I'm really sorry for missing your eMail to me.
    Can you tell me who I should be looking for? I don't see any new requests for an order lookup.

I'll get you taken care of asap.

Also! Just to point out, there's a direct link to Cleverbridge on the Order Look up page KD pointed you to above. You can write directly to them to unlock your older orders. I've given them full permission to do this.

Let me know which eMail address to look for SEOfoxx

Marc

10. ullipu

ullipu

hey marc, please look for the email puschtie @ t-online . de
    i added the 2 orderes.

11. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Ah.
    Thanks ... found it :)

I've updated the orders for you.
    Try the links (the 'download' links) again.

They should work now. You may need to refresh your browser window.

Let me know if all goes well.

Marc

12. ullipu

ullipu

tahnk you very much. Just noticed that i also bought the mascot package. It is included in the people pack when i click the link. Should i send you one more email ?

13. ullipu

ullipu

ok once again - The link for the download of the Mascot Addon doenst work. Can you please have a look ??

14. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:hula:
    Marc only stops by the forum every once in a while. This is mainly a user forum. You might want to drop him an email, just to make sure he gets the message!

15. ullipu

ullipu

and still no answer. guys.....if somebody needs a new download of a software that is already bought and paid----there has to be a better support! Im still missing a working download link of my mascot addon :-(

16. Marjolein

Marjolein

I have sent Marc twice an email without any reply. I sent him an email to marcatlaughingbirdsoftware.com and the zendesk, but without any success. I also sent a form via http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/support
    but still no reply. the support is really very very bad!!!

I installed windows 8.1 on my pc and lost all of my license key. I purchased the Logo Creator V6 but cannot find back my license key. Not even when following the instructions. I bought it in 2012 via JVZoo but the downloadlinks are not valid anymore.

So Marc, can you please reply to my mails? it is coming from mmartinaud@cs.com. I really don't understand why you don't update the links in JVZoo. When I click on this link: http://www.thelogocreator.com/jvz/tlc6-jvz-login/ it does not work. When I try to lookup my order i get an email 'Access to Logocreator', but it is said 'you should enter the password I sent you in a previous mail', but I don't have a previous mail!! this is quite frustrating being sent back and forth not going anywhere. I suggest you first test the whole process before putting it online. Awaiting your reply.....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  17. KD-did

KD-did

Send a conversation to Marc through the forum . Send purchase information .I suggest a totally different title than past communications. Affiliates may have issues that cause emails to be snagged a SPAM catchers and lost to cyber space.
    I suggest making and keeping a backup of the download

http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/conversations/add

snginc likes this.
  18. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Also be aware of 2 things here. First, this is a users forum. Marc stops by but the admins and mods are here most often. We do not have any access to download links and can not help with that. Sorry.

The second thing is that Laughingbird Software is a 1 man operation. The ONLY support is Marc. It is not a 24 hr call us anytime support. If you send him an email, expect that it may take a little while, especially on weekends. As KD-did mentioned above, the more information you can send him about your purchase, the better he'll be able to look it up and find you. Unfortunately there are a lot of 'affiliates' that sell TLC now, and not all are as up to par as they should be. Sometimes they have issues, sometimes emails are lost or considered SPAM as KD-did suggested.

But it is great software, it works great when coming from Marc, and once Marc gets in contact you will have the best one on one support you could ask for. He will take care of the problem. My suggestion is to email him direct, then wait till a weekday. If no response, email him again. If no response in like an hour or two, try and email him using a different email account as something may be hanging up. If still no response, drop a post on facebook. Sooner or later and hopefully not too much later he will get the message and contact you.

For anything other than download links, drop a post here in the forum. You have access to a lot of really good admins and mods that can give you great tips, help and even free graphics you can use with TLC. But you have to get your download links direct from Marc....

snginc likes this.
  19. snginc

snginc

:like:

gcuneo2 likes this.
  20. Marjolein

Marjolein

OK thumbs up for this forum and especially qcuneo! I am just busy now downloading the software from the link you sent me by email. By the way: I immediately received an email from Cleverbridge for the other packages I purchased in the past. Thanks for your support. Everything is ok now!

gcuneo2 likes this.