No matter what I do, logo libraries remain unobtainable...

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by HGLESSER, Nov 3, 2007.

1. HGLESSER

HGLESSER

Hi, Laughingbird, Mark and everyone,

Since my last query regarding the inability of ANY of my Laughingbird apps to access the logo libraries, I have tried just about everything... reinstallation, resetting user prefs, moving the libraries into various system folders, moving the apps to external drives, and nothing works. Granted, I am able to open old .tlc files and have them appear as they were originally created. However, I cannot create anything NEW as the libraries are not "seen" by the apps...

First, perhaps you could simply tell me where the logo libraries are SUPPOSED to be so they can be found by the application.

Secondly, if that doesn't work, do you have a graphic list of the logo elements one can refer to that reveals the graphic for the logo library element number?

Othern'n that, I have no clue as to what to do next...

:image09:

2. KD-did

KD-did

What does your system profiler show your System Software version to be?

3. HGLESSER

HGLESSER

In reply to your query...

My system is Mac OS X v.10.4.1... I just received Leopard, but I imagine it would be best to hold off installing that for now until this is sorted out, correct??

Hartley

4. KD-did

KD-did

When you updated or upgraded to V5 what version of TLC did you have? Did you use Marc's recommended Stuffit to unzip TLC? In the short history you gave I don't know if you tried uninstalling TLC, (removing its file if one remained in the application folder) got a FRESH download, unzipped using Stuffit and trying a fresh install.

I know that TLC unzips to the desktop did you drag the TLC icon to your application folder? And doing the "repair permissions" after installation.